- Rent is based on two adults and three children: a $3.00 daily fee will be added for each additional person.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM An additional daily charge will be added if you stay after check-out time.
- Sewer hose must be sealed and off the ground.
- Visiting guests of registered campers must observe park rules, register at office, and leave by the daily specified quiet times. Guests are the responsibility of the registered camper.
- Mail pick-up is after 2:30 PM in the office
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while using all park facilities.
- Pool, laundry and bath house facilities are for registered campers only.
- Sites must be kept clean and un-littered.
Speed limit in campground is 5 MPH or less.
- No kennels or tied animals allowed on campsites. You are responsible for your pet's actions. Pets must be on leash and are to use appropriate areas. Clean up after pets is required.
- PET RESTRICTED AREAS: POOL, OFFICE, LAUNDRY, BATH HOUSE, CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA.
- No glassware, bottles or animals allowed in pool area. Please pick up trash upon leaving pool area.
- DO NOT TOUCH POOL EQUIPMENT.
- Please, no canopies on sites.
- Quiet time: Sunday through Thursday 9:00 PM Friday and Saturday 10:00 PM
- Camp fires are allowed, but must be with a fire ring. See office for fire ring.
- Water lines must be insulated and heat-taped by the first of December or sooner, according to weather conditions and remail until cooler weather is over.
- NO WASHING OF VEHICLES OR RV'S.
- No clothes lines.
- Any necessary vehicle or camper repairs must be approved by park management before work is started.
PLEASE OBSERVE AND HONOR ALL SIGNS AND POSTINGS DISPLAYED THROUGHOUT THE CAMPGROUND, AND BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER CAMPERS.
INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR OR FAILURE TO FOLLOW PARK RULES COULD LEAD TO THE TERMINATION OF YOUR STAY WITHOUT REFUNDS.
All rules subject to change per Park management discretion. EMERGENCY NUMBER: 911